• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Aston Villa be relegated?

Will Aston Villa get relegated?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
On the BBC website, Pat Murphy suggested that Brian Little should be considered to take charge until the end of the season.

Pat Murphy just backs his mates and has a tantrum if anything goes against them. Horrible journalist.

What's the odds for old melty-face?

Pat Murphy just backs his mates and has a tantrum if anything goes against them. Horrible journalist.

I told him that on twitter once, he had a tantrum, called me some choice words and then blocked me before I could say 'told you so'. Possibly the only highlight of my time on twitter.

The shit winning really leaves Villa in terrible trouble. I think they may have had it.

Withe isn't that, Villa hero as he may be.

How about an emotional return for a different former Villa centre forward with an actual track record in management?

7F988F1E-D3D8-A3CF-2665D384D13DB67E.jpg

That would be hilarious, but as likely as me fucking Scarlett Johansson

It'll be a big ask for whoever takes over, I wouldn't be surprised if Villa end up appointing someone who has no chance whatsoever like we did with Connor. Obviously they can't appoint their assistant manager but there's some serious dross out there to choose from.

Apparently they've inquired with USSF to speak with Jurgen Klinsmann.

I think he's wasted as a national manager. But Villa would be just as much of a waste of his time.

Not sure how you can make that judgment when he's only had one (unsuccessful) stint managing any club.

1) He got a real hospital pass at Bayern and got undone because of personality clashes more than anything

2) I can see how his teams play and what his tactical ideals are, I think that is wasted on international football which make no mistake, is very much secondary to club football these days

Will Villa's chances of staying up be improved by the appointment of Tim Sherwood?

They don't have a bottom 3 squad, so a competent manager will keep them above 3 of Hull, Sunderland and those that went up last year. If the second half on Sunday is anything to go by he will at least get them attacking, rather playing Hoddleball.

Big game for Villa tonight. They must beat the Albion, otherwise things will be looking very difficult for them.

I can see 2 Albion victories this week. Villa are an absolute mess. Is tonight's game on telly?

I can see 2 Albion victories this week. Villa are an absolute mess. Is tonight's game on telly?

It is on BT sport.

I think Villa will win one of the games, probably the cup game which is sold out. Yet tonight's game looks like attracting just over 30,000.

Ah good - I'll watch it then.

It's quite a contrast in moods with the people I work with - Villa fans are bricking it whilst Albion fans are looking very smug at the moment.

Back