• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 0 Rotherham - verdict thread

That was utterly abysmal. Clueless rubbish and the best cure for insomnia I have ever experienced. I enjoyed Hoddle-ball more. Fucking awful. Please fuck off Jackett and take this bore-fest that makes Warnock look like Rinus Michels with you.

Mason got into some good positions but he needs to fucking leather some of those finishes....not enough POWER.
Deslandes played ok going forward,put some nice crosses in but got done a few times defensively.
Thought Wallace looked lively* and gave Doherty a right bollocking for not passing.

* as in he was actually positive.

Deslandes looks a decent enough player. A small high-point today in seeing what he could do.

Main plus was the beer, company, and having a natter with DW about the 1982 world cup, as he is too young to remember most of the details! #paddywins

Yep.

There was one superb threaded pass through to Mason to admire however. Sadly, he couldn't finish, but the pass was absolutely magnificent. Plus somebody kicked a lump out of that cunt Halford which was nice.

Is kj getting the boot now? Certainly hope so

If Mason had been Afobe we would have scored two goals.

Compared to the 3(!) previous goalless draws, that was an improvement as in both sides had a couple of efforts at that strange rectangular thing that holds those fishing nets up at either end of the pitch.

Less than 3 pages on the matchday thread - another 0-0 and reading what is there Kenny has found the cure for insomnia

A good afternoon to be out at the bowls club so at least I've had a good day

Keep telling myself things can only get better. But if it carries on like this next year it'll drive me to the loony bin.

Went and played cricket instead. That was also shit.

KJ is safe as houses. Unfortunately half the fan base don't think he's doing anything wrong

Me, Darlo & Aiki are going, give us a PM if you fancy a beer or 3 pre-match.

Nice one. Heading there with my dad and his group but will let you know where we're headed. Be good to put a few faces to names :)

Another journey back up north thinking "why the fuck did you go to that?"

And to make things worse I asked Colin Wanker for a selfie and he turned me down. Prick.

Another journey back up north thinking "why the $#@! did you go to that?"

And to make things worse I asked Colin $#@!er for a selfie and he turned me down. Prick.

Braver than I am. Well done to you. I would feel robbed if I had seen 4 nil nil draws

We did some things well, but there are things we can work on, which we will. As a unit we aren't far away. We had a young team out there and they are learning, which they will and we will be working on one or two things.

Nice one. Heading there with my dad and his group but will let you know where we're headed. Be good to put a few faces to names :)

We'll be going to The Waterfront for breakfast when we get into Nottingham at 11 or just pm me and I'll give you my mobile number

Back