• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 0 Rotherham - verdict thread

August under a new manager hopefully.

Really unlucky not to win, quality throughout the side, creativity, flair and a cutting edge that would decapitate an elephant. No idea how it ended 0-0. No signings needed for next season we will romp to the title with football like that. I only hope we can hold onto Jackett, I am sure envious eyes glare from the Premiership.

I reckon KJ tells the wolves players that the goal is the second star to the right and straight on until morning. I.e. We will only score when we get to neverland

Really unlucky not to win, quality throughout the side, creativity, flair and a cutting edge that would decapitate an elephant. No idea how it ended 0-0. No signings needed for next season we will romp to the title with football like that. I only hope we can hold onto Jackett, I am sure envious eyes glare from the Premiership.

How I love irony. Nice one!

We've won one 3pm kick off at Molineux all season.

Absolutely a disgrace. Unlucky at times but Warnock needed a point to be certain. Warnock deserves championship manager of the season. 12 games unbeaten and safe by a distance. Brilliant. Well done Rotherham. Shows what a decent manager can do with an average squad. We could learn a lot from that, but won't. We will stick with Kenny the dull until a new owner comes in or we start losing every game 5 0. Meh.........

one sub? Really? The score line at the moment doesn't matter a fuck. Give players time in their real positions and see what their capable of.

I caved in and got tickets for Forest next week, fuck knows why.

one sub? Really? The score line at the moment doesn't matter a $#@!. Give players time in their real positions and see what their capable of.

I caved in and got tickets for Forest next week, $#@! knows why.

Just think what you could have done with that cash. That's 2 bottles if Jim beam down the swanee

I really hope Kenny goes in the summer.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I really hope Kenny goes in the summer.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I hope he has the honesty he had at Millwall and walks away because he can't take us any further..he's a busted flush

Let's look at the positives. We have gone over six hours without conceding a goal at Molineux.:run:

Agreed. Thanks for the promotion but please just $#@! off

I don't think that promotion was the work of Jackett. I think any manager would have taken us out of the Third Division. We recruited a manager 'on the cheap', just as we do with the players and everything else. I'd say that 'The Money Shop' and WWFC are ideal bedfellows. Utter disgusting shite. Cullis, Wright, Broadbent and Williams must be spinning in their graves.

Back