• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 West Ham: Verdict Thread

What has that got to do with the price of milk?

It’s an entirely valid observation in a verdict thread to say “we should have signed one of the opposition players when we had the chance”.

This forum is shite when certain posters post like this.
Holding it up as an “I told you so” is weak. Not single poster who didn’t want Antonio prefers the situation we find ourselves in, I think it’s safe to say.

We didn’t not buy Antonio because Shi trawled the Transfer Window thread. You make it sound like folks who didn’t want Antonio should feel bad about it.
Good evening Jeff,
Can you fuck off Semedo, Doc, Sarabia, Sa, Kilman, Hwang and everyone else we, the fans, don't like?

It’s the result I expected but not in the way I expected, twice in the last 2 home games we’ve had our hearts ripped out by either shocking defending or VAR being to intrusive.
Season is over now and it’s just going to end in a very mundane fashion which is really sad considering we could’ve been challenging for Europe and going to Wembley.
Shocking defending is the reason for all this bizarrely considering our injury problems.

A dreadful end to a season can easily carry on into the next we don’t want this to end in such negativity we don’t need to look far into the past to see how it can have a knock on affect.

Am I missing some sarcasm? Doc was woeful today, contributed nothing at all. There were 10 other players in gold today who played better and all the subs too. Bueno coming on was about 80 minutes too late.

First half, we were promising but so short in an attacking sense. All that promise disappeared in the second half. It looked like a game where we had to keep a clean sheet to get anything out of it. The equaliser, though welcome, would have been undeserved. That said, West Ham were so poor first half and their goals were gifted to them in the second half...we could have got something from it.

I’m not Doc’s biggest fan but thought he was decent today defensively, but I was only watching a stream, may have been different in the ground as you see bits the TV don’t show.

On the whole 90 minutes it was a case of who had the shittiest 45 minutes and I think we win that competition. They were dreadful first half but we were just abysmal second.

Doc was average but by some standards some think that’s a good performance doesn’t eliminate the fact he’s way below PL standard 90% of the time.

He was dreadful, the only reason this might not be apparent from a stream is we stopped passing to him as it was very clear for everyone that all he could do was turn back on to his right foot and play someone into trouble.

Last edited:
Back