• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 Middlesbrough 0 - Verdict thread

He gave Graham N/A despite Graham winning a couple of free kicks, one by the corner Middlesbrough box and on halfway which helped relieve the pressure we were under in the final stages.

Aside from letahering the ball out of play when trying to play a pass with the outside of his boot Edwards didn't do anything of which I recall.
He should avoid giving subs scores moving forward (unless they come on in the first half), as it only creates issues. Not that he cares, as he posted a gif shortly after about the "angry Sunday morning mob". Clearly the bloke laps the attention up.

He should avoid giving subs scores moving forward (unless they come on in the first half), as it only creates issues. Not that he cares, as he posted a gif shortly after about the "angry Sunday morning mob". Clearly the bloke laps the attention up.

He's a cock and clearly unfit to be a credible correspondent to Wolves. The fact he knows nothing about football is immaterial at this point.

All the cool kids don't assign an arbitrary number to a player's performance when they're doing a write up...

He's a cock and clearly unfit to be a credible correspondent to Wolves. The fact he knows nothing about football is immaterial at this point.

He's clickbait and makes his articles such. As long as he's getting hits the E&S will keep him on. Doesn't matter if the material is credible or even well written as long as people are reading it.

So Willy Boly gets a 6 and one of the worse performers at the weekend but Spiers picks him in the team of the week.

Loved that pass. There was a solid 2-3 seconds where the crowd went quiet and couldn't work out who he'd pinged it to - then Doherty came out of no where and didn't even need to break stride. The cross got blocked, but the sooner we have someone with more quality running on to those passes, the better.

Marshall hopefully perfect for that role

----------------------------------------Ruddy-----------------------------------------------

-------------Miranda--------------Coady -----------------Boly

---Marshall-------------Neves ----------------Saiss-------------Douglas---------------

--------Costa--------------------New------------------------Jota

Bench - Norris Hause, Edwards, Cavaliero, Bonatini, Doherty, Graham

Looks very strong to me

It looks great on the video but it was even better in real time. You can't see the trajectory and swerve on it from there. Just fantastic.

Shame who he was passing it to...

I was right in line with where the ball landed and you could see it when it left his foot, all I could say was "Oh fuck me". Unbelievably ridiculous ball.

quality pass and straight into the running path of Doc

The best thing about it was the immediate reaction of those around me.

"Who the fuck's that to... Oh fuckin' 'ell!" <applauds>

Half the ground couldn't see that pass was on!!

There was an audible gasp in the section of the SB I was in when he did it - almost as if no one could believe it had happened

Tagged a few pals in it and they seem to think it's nothing special and that you see "loads" of passes like that in most PL games every week. Perhaps you do - they've obviously been spoilt with the teams they support!

I just thought he was going to spread it to his feet, which would have been good enough but the pass that he chose was absolutely sublime!

Back