• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 Middlesbrough 0 - Verdict thread

Video deffo doesn't do justice. From Steve Bull it did look like it defied gravity. Looked like it was going to be cut out by the LB too, I think I nearly moaned!

Split between Saiss and Neves now for my away shirt. Douglas the outside option.

You could almost see the cogs turning in his head ... "Oh fuck, I'm gonna have to sprint for this ... AND get a cross in at the end of it ..." :nod:

This. But no smiley face to it. He isn't good enough and before long there'll be no praise left to give as he'll have received all the 'oh he didn't do bad' remarks he's allowed. He owed that ball and his own run a better cross or play as well, not going with the defender did his job line.

The best thing about it was the immediate reaction of those around me.

"Who the $#@!'s that to... Oh $#@!in' 'ell!" <applauds>

Half the ground couldn't see that pass was on!!

I was in line behind the pass when he made it and I hadn't seen the Doc either!

I think when we get Leo up to speed and maybe a speedy striker we're hopefully going to be enjoying some defence splitting passes very soon. Boro were well organised esp first half so there weren't so many opportunities for it to happen.

Back