• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Everton: Verdict Thread

...Just like our stats men did for Cutrone and Nelson and Fabio...
I think you are harsh on Semedo. He's a more than competent Premier League Right Back/Wing Back. Not worth what we paid but you'd struggle to get better for less than £20m.

Yep, Cash was in that bracket but he's not as good. Max Aarons was touted for a while but no chance I'd swap there.

He's decent, I am of course horribly biased because of who the previous incumbent was.

Nothing personal against Semedo. The entire point is he isn't worth what we paid, hence these mythical 'stats men' aren't as plentiful as some think

I think this is all a little knee jerk regarding Adama, it's one game that he wasn't involved in, he started the prior one, and was involved in all three goals in the game before that. He will be be a hugely important part of this season.

Last edited:
I think this is all a little knee jerk regarding Adama, it's one game that he wasn't involved in, he started the prior one, and was involved in all three goals in the game before that. He will be be a hugely important part of this season.
I hope so. However the rumours are still out there for him leaving in January. You know what the rumour mill is like!!

Nothing personal against Semedo. The entire point is he isn't worth what we paid, hence these mythical 'stats men' aren't as plentiful as some think
Ok, point taken regarding the fees.

Describing him previously as a poor to mediocre wing back suggested that you may have had an issue with him.

He's fine. No more of an issue with him than many people have with Adama or Doc, both of whom were significantly cheaper, and both of whom at least had one very good season with us, which Nelson hasn't as yet. Hopefully this season is the one!

If a club is in the market for Adama then they will also be looking at Sarr from Watford.

Of the two, Sarr is better and probably easier to obtain than Adama in terms of fee and wages.

If we sell Adama, you watch him come back and haunt us, i just fucking know it. Personally i hope he stays, he still gets you off your seat.

If we sell Adama, you watch him come back and haunt us, i just fucking know it. Personally i hope he stays, he still gets you off your seat.
Until he gets anywhere near the box. I hope he took notes on how to finish from Raul on Monday.

Seriously though how many times can we applaud him doing all the hard stuff then only to completely turn into Mo Camara when we need a good delivery or Francis Jeffers when one on one.

As i just said he was involved in all 3 of our goals against villa, which was what? 3 weeks ago?

Trincao missed the target from 8 yards on Monday (not for the first time), yet his performance is being lauded.

It's odd to me how much Adama is criticised compared to others.

As i just said he was involved in all 3 of our goals against villa, which was what? 3 weeks ago?

Trincao missed the target from 8 yards on Monday (not for the first time), yet his performance is being lauded.

It's odd to me how much Adama is criticised compared to others.
Trincao has been here five minutes, sadly Adama is consistent in his inconsistency...

Well if Adama's end product was half decent then we wouldnt need to criticize. Adama in full flow is a beautiful sight. Its like driving north through Snowdon you carry on and you know you end up in fucking Rhyl..
I'm not sure how many times i need to say it, he was involved in all 3 of our goals 3 weeks ago - there's your end product.

Back