• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 5 v 1 Horwich Wanderers: The Verdict Thread

Things you never imagined you'd post on an internet forum:

This weekend, I got sandwiched between 2 big birds. It was exhilarating, and a wonderful experience that happened 5 times.

We are simply unstoppable this season. Only 1 team will stop us winning the league, and that is us. We're still only in 3rd gear FFS.
Everyone on saturday was a minimum of 7/10, and the front 3 are simply unplayable. Stuff that doesn't come off is still better than a lot of other teams in the division. It is that good, that anyone walking past molineux on saturday afternoons can justy hear lots of sex noises, cos that's what it is like.

Thing that stood out to me - the system, plan and organisation of the team. Everyone knows not only what they should do, but what their team mates are doing too. For example, Saiss, knows he's responsible for covering Doherty at rb when he surges forward. Neves may well frequently cover the left, and will sometimes be behind Boly, available for the pass. Bonatini covers both wide players. Cav is just everywhere at the moment, and is a fucking phenomenon. Ruddy, as well as the assist for the final goal, knows the times to hit the wide player (usually the wing back) who is wide on the touchline and available.

This isn't rocket science. It's a team. The team comes above all. But what a fucking team.

The highlights dvd for the season is gonna need to be a box set!

As ever, my indebtedness to the wonderful person who is darlo!

I'm glad you got to witness such a fantastic performance Warren!
I spent my Saturday morning raising money for my A.T.C squadron, home in time to watch Soccer Saturday and then did a night shift...I think you got the best of the day :headbang:

All in a good cause mate. :) Plus, I've now finally seen Costa live! I can die happy...

wasn't able to watch live, have avoided all highlights and sports feeds/websites I usually visit.... had gf purchase the game for me on the website so I didn't see the score...

well worth! what a game. glad jota had that excellent ball played into him at the end, his performance deserved a goal.

Back