• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

a7apuse9.jpg

paturu5y.jpg

y6yqudap.jpg

6ydu5agu.jpg

We've defended extremely well.

I'll try and post a video of it.

Based on penk's pics, it seems a harsh red card.

I reserve the right to change my opinion based upon any video footage or any other whim...

It's hard to tell from pictures, you cant get any perception of the speed/force with which the tackle is made, he's obviously very late though looking how far away the ball is by the time he makes any meaningful contact. If he's gone sprinting in there at full tilt then it's no surprise he's walked for that.

It's hard to tell from pictures, you cant get any perception of the speed/force with which the tackle is made, he's obviously very late though looking how far away the ball is by the time he makes any meaningful contact. If he's gone sprinting in there at full tilt then it's no surprise he's walked for that.

I think he might have to be fair...

Penalty shout turned down. Bloody refs always favouring United :)

Forde has done better since moving to the right, and I like Price too not a bad footballer.

It's hardly a shocking decision, gone in late with a fair amount of force, they get reds as often as they get yellows these days.

I think it's interesting to note that although this is MUTV, it's less biased and more informed about the opposition than ITV are with Champions League games. It's been good coverage.

Much better than the Liverpool TV channel too.

Yeah enjoyed the commentary, they seemed impressed with us!

Tank had a very solid game, as did Cranston I thought. Winnall did a lot of good work and Forde came into the game more on the right.

Well at least there's something to feel positive about at Wolves - excellent defending and looked comfortable trying to play the ball out too.

Amazing result there for the u21 drawing 0-0 with that early sending off..hats off..looks to be some great prospects in there who already have better technique than many in our first team! :)

I enjoyed that. Lovely to watch a team wearing Wolves colours fight so hard for a result.

Was impressed with our left back Cranston, McAlinden worked so hard up against Smalling and I thought Tank was excellent.

Cranston was very good but I was so impressed with Tank - carry on like that and he'll make the first team squad next season.

Just seen Ismail's tackle again - I struggle to see how anyone can think that was anything but a red card offence.

Back