• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Wolves 1-0 Arsenal (Eusebio again)

This kid is starting to come to the top now, that's his third goal in a week. Knocking on the door before Jordan Graham surely ?

I thought he played wide right not wide left?

2-1 down now. Ronan playing behind Wilson up top, so young!

He's never got a better chance than now to break into the team. Needs to take his chance, keep impressing for the U21's and I'm sure we'll see him on the bench at some point.

Ken really should have blooded him at the end of the L1 season. He used the excuse that he wanted to go for 100+ points at the time which was lovely and all, but I don't sit here now basking in the glow of us getting 100 points in the third tier. I wonder why we have a quality young player who has no minutes behind him.

The thing I found strange was that he didn't get another loan after impressing at Cheltenham (?).

He didn't impress at Cheltenham, or at least their then manager Mark Yates didn't think so. I remember him in a round about way calling him selfish and lazy, although they were at the wrong end of the table at the time

U21's currently playing a friendly v Benfica

Flatt, Simpson, Deslandes, Weeks, Upton, Carter, Bancessi, Rainey, Leacock-McLeod, Wilson, Hunte. SUBS: O'Hanlon,Hayden,Harris,Herc,Ennis

Score 1-1 at the moment. Benfica took the lead and also missed a penalty. Wilson has just levelled the scores.

2-1 Wolves.

Ennis off the bench to put us ahead

2-2

U21's copying our early season defending by the looks of it

2-2

U21's copying our early season defencing by the looks of it

It's not defencing ya gots ta worry about, it's getting stabbed wid de sword man!

I know slow day it's hammering down with rain!

3-2. Last minute winner for Wolves scored by Christian Herc

Two 16 year olds with the goals, top stuff! Great experience for our young players

The Benfica 2nd goal!! WTF was happening on that one.

Wolves U21s & U18s ‏@Comptonstars 2h2 hours ago

Wolves U21s travel to Villa Park tonight to take on Aston Villa U21s

KO 7pm

Team news due later in the day

Likely first glimpse of Burgoyne should anyone be interested.

Squad for tonight:

CSPmxmxXAAE1V5z.jpg

Back