• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Conor Hunte I think Machin.

Ah right, the ex-Chelsea lad. Looks good.

fantastic run to set it up like others have mentioned, great finish, shame we went out the league cup so early as it limits the amount of time players from this squad could potentially have got.

Squad for Middlesborough (at Molineux, 1900):

SQUAD: McCarey, Rainey, Swan, Iorfa, O’Hanlon, Weeks, Rowe, Bancessi, Jacobs, Hunte, McAlinden. SUBS: Flatt, Carter. Kellermann, Torras, Keita.

Jacobs dropped from the matchday squad to have McAlinden in it, & now playing for the u21's. Interesting...

KJ had said that the only reason he didn't make the 18 was that he wanted another forward on the bench(McAlinden) and some of those who haven't been playing would play in the under 21 game.

Twitter reporting that Tommy Rowe has just scored for U21's

Middlesborough always have very strong youth sides, if Wolves can get anywhere near the same levels of performance they are on the right track.

Never heard of any of those three!

I know that we signed Ronan this summer and that Hayden is a centre back? But yeah as Darlo said you have to follow it all pretty closely. We are fortunate enough that Compton gives us regular updates!

I'm still doubled over that our training ground is called Compton.

We should start a partnership with Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar.

Hadn't even thought about it like that before :icon_lol:

Back