• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Apparently since we took Bob Brown from Birmingham as our head of recruitment we've been rather cheeky trying to steal a lot of Birmingham's academy players!

Not good enough it would seem. Trial is to get a contract at Rangers.

If the u18s beat Met Police (highly likely) in the Youth Cup we will play either Reading or Fulham at home. A good opportunity to make the quarter finals I think.

Our U18s are currently 1-1 away to WBA's U18s. Ronan scored for us.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 14m14 minutes ago

ACADEMY | Under 18s on end of narrow 3-2 defeat at WBA. @ConnorRonan10 on target with penalty. Other goal an own goal.

We've lost to them both times this season!

A Wolves XI lost 1-0 to a @shrewsweb XI in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Compton Park this afternoon.

Senior players in squad included Martinez, Golbourne, Price, Saville, Rowe, Byrne, Le Fondre, Enobakhare, McAlinden. Looks like Simpson (back from injury) and Deslandes played too.

I honestly cant believe this season, we've obviously pissed off him above the clouds..

Wolves kids cruise in the Cup. Beating the Met 5-0.

Reading await in the next round.

Ennis out for at least three months - could be worse I suppose. Bright will be involved in the next round now I reckon. Well done to the u18s.

Also - if we beat Reading we play AFC Wimbledon who beat Man Utd!

Didn't Chelsea beat United and now play Wimbledon and either Reading or us play the winner?

Chelsea beat United 5-1 this evening.

Back