• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves History Thread

Taken from the Waterloo Road/Billy Wright stand, 1980's.

FB_IMG_1688373729597.jpg

The Bradford fire the end of that and the North Bank?

hadn't realised the 2 stands stayed open that long!

I remember going to my first away games in the 89/90 season and realising how many clubs had better grounds than us at the time.

Hello, I am a new member here and registered just for this to be honest. So my question is: Does Wolves have some sort of museum? I have a match programme from 1954 from Wolves v Honved game, with Honved players' autographs. I have had this for like 20 years, and I decided that it should be somewhere else than in my cupboard. I sent email to National Football Museum, and they will decide about it later on (they have Puskas exhibition), but if they are not interested, is there someway to contact the club about this?

Attachments

• programme.jpg
    programme.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 13
A much extended highlights of our home match against Tesco's in March 2001 came up on my YouTube channel today. It was at a time when I wasn't watching/following much football. I was surprised what a good player Ndah really was. Commentator mentioned that the previous season Carbon broke his leg, He scored 2 and Pollet scored the 3rd. Surprisingly Muscat didn't stand out as a dirty player !!!

His debut against Port Vale at home - if you asked 1,000 people who didn't know the answer to start with, all 1,000 would have picked him as the £3.5m player and Akinbiyi as the £1m player.

George Ndah was excellent. That goal at PNE is still one of the best I've seen live.
He was one of my favourites, great player. Shame how injuries affected his time here

Back