• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I quite like it and may invest (either in that or one of the keeper kits). I only got one of the Castore hoodies last week so it may be a while before I get a shirt…

They have so many deals. Not sure if I said on here, but I got the current home shirt for £15 in the recent halloween offer. £9 of that was ticket cash.

I think they must have a big wheel of offers they spin at the beginning of each week and then mass email out whatever it lands on.

Havent bothered with the shirts this season. The two Castore Polo Shirts are nice though. And I want the 1982 track top as well but thats never in fat bastard size..

I bought one of the training polos, but it's not the best design they've ever done.

For those that want to choose the deal best for them

Reactions: b3h
Anyone else got problems with delivery from the online store? I've had to wait a week for an order to be ready to be despatched and 4 days later and it still hasn't been collected.

Haven’t bought anything this year but it’s normally always the same as that

They use Evri (Hermes)generally so anything this month is going to be royally fucked.

Placed an order last month and it arrived in 4 days

I ordered something on the 25th November and it was delivered on the 1st December - Ordered something else on 28th and it is allegedly still in the warehouse.
Ordered from another online retailer yesterday for a standard delivery of 3-5 days via Evri and its due to arrive this afternoon.

From my experience of shipping in the week after Black Friday...cross fingers and hope.

I would say that parcel is either lost at the club or Evri have collected it and its mot found its way to the first depot.

I would drop the club an email. The one time I had a complaint regarding delivery they were actually quite good. Reshipped and refunded the postage charge.

From my experience of shipping in the week after Black Friday...cross fingers and hope.

I would say that parcel is either lost at the club or Evri have collected it and its mot found its way to the first depot.

I would drop the club an email. The one time I had a complaint regarding delivery they were actually quite good. Reshipped and refunded the postage charge.
I have - having had no despatch e-mail for a week, I contacted them and they were helpful enough and a despatch e-mail was sent later in the day. Contacted them again today and the reply stated that if doesn't arrive on time I can return it FOC for a full refund.

Last week I had something delivered by Evri next day on a Sunday. Must have been one of the lucky ones.

Back