• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I ordered something next day delivery on Tuesday (not from the Wolves store) and Evri still have in their "hub". There was a story on the BBC website yesterday saying they're having issues so I'm not holding my breath on getting it any time soon.

Evri have issues every Christmas but will have extra issues this year as companies stop using RM due to the strikes

Evri always have issues, that's why they changed their name because Hermes had such a bad rep...

International shipping was quick for me when I got my Moutinho shirt, but the packing left a lot to be desired. Some of the creases still haven't come out.

Just had my email with my £15 voucher for buying a ticket for the Gillingham game

Nice step by step on how to use the £15 (£40 min spend) and number 6 is

Wait patiently for your items to arrive.

Evri operate a lifestyle courier model as well so even if the item makes it through their network and the SEKO 3PL they use, delivery experiences can differ wildly based on the ‘final mile’ courier. My guy only comes once a week regardless of what their tracking says and updates the system with things like ‘inaccessible’ on the other days. This means they don’t have delivery failures against their names with the eCommerce accounts they are contracted with.
Terrible company and even worse currently while RM strike action continues.

Why the club chooses them and Landmark for their international items I don’t know. Well I do, but why give yourself all this grief for circa 20p a parcel on their relatively low volumes.

Just done a quick search and Evri's "Criticism" section of their Wikipedia entry is longer than their "History" section 😂

Just done a quick search and Evri's "Criticism" section of their Wikipedia entry is longer than their "History" section 😂
They are bad but probably not as bad as Yodel.

Had some classics with them over the years. My favourite being a parcel I sent to someone being delivered after throwing into the back garden....at a house that was 3 streets away from the intended target. I was torn between being angry and showing respect for being able to throw that far

They are bad but probably not as bad as Yodel.

Had some classics with them over the years. My favourite being a parcel I sent to someone being delivered after throwing into the back garden....at a house that was 3 streets away from the intended target. I was torn between being angry and showing respect for being able to throw that far
Funny you should mention that:
The company was named as the second worst parcel delivery service in the United Kingdom (after Yodel)

I know my shit courier services.

12 years dealing with the fuckers on a daily basis

I ordered two pairs of shorts about two weeks ago and haven't seen them yet, and ordered the away shirt for Helen for Christmas last week and it's only just showing as despatched. That one may end up being a wedding present at this rate.

Evri are shit, they did their utmost to lose her engagement ring.

Still waiting for my Black Friday order. Just hope it arrives before Christmas as it’s a present.

On a slightly more serious note, just reading about all your delays, is this the same problem I'm having with these 'postal hubs'?
I bought 3 books from various locations in the UK, one came direct (6 days) one came via Guernsey and Frankfurt (16 days) and the 3rd one came via Frankfurt and Malmo to Dublin (23 days) then here. A set of hinges from Alfreton went around Europe. When I chased it up, the company had no Idea that these were going into Postal hubs.
I just don't get this postal hub nonsense.
I ordered a product from Abergele on 18th November, due December 15th. I rang the company and they dispatched it the day after I ordered it, after that Royal Mail are just fucking about with it.... When I rang to tell her she was appalled! She had no idea either.

If its sent via RM it will be delays caused by the strikes
Sent via courier in the UK it will just be because they are shit

With yours, they are entering the EU from the UK, so will go on a trip and a half now with a load of paperwork
When I was sending parcels via DHL last Christmas to Ireland (and anywhere else outside the UK) they always went via Germany. Seems they did their sorting there for all parcels rather than in the UK.

Last edited:
Back