• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Thematically appropriate if it gets lost and WH has to pay the expenses.
That would be brilliant

Note from the Irish Post "insufficient funds and custom charge to pay"...treks across town, pays £30...opens envelope to a letter that just says "you cunt"

*Not doing this Mr Hunting....I would never underpay the customs fee on a parcel...

I've sent my abuse to Wolf Hunting via Royal Mail. Hoping he gets it before the New Year
I'll let you know when it arrives. If it doesn't will you and Tony send me some more?
In fact I'd prefer Tony's sense of humour, whereas you have a keenly developed sense of wit and sarcasm, so, either way really.

I work in Castle Bromwich which would be closer to you than my home. Just let me know if it doesn't work out with the Voucher.
Hey man, the voucher wouldn't work with sale items so can I stake my claim to that shirt please?

I can pop over on Monday during the day if you can pm me your work address 👍

Ordered a few bits from Wolves last Friday for Christmas gifts (for people I hate obvs)

Normal postage selected and they arrived today via Evri. Not that shabby for this time of the year

That most surprising thing about that is something (anything) arriving via Evri.
Actually decent up here in MD.

Close to giving them a good rep at times

Castore quality has been decent as far as I am concerned and the kits designs beat the fucking living shit out of being forced into adidas templates. Does nobody remember that iron board cover second kit abomination?

Can’t really make a mess of black and white stripes though, not likely to be wrong shade, worst you can do is a big white panel on the back for numbers

Remember everyone wearing four on the front by accident as there was no sponsor panel?

Quite like this but £75 is madness

Quite like this but £75 is madness

These are sick (I'm extremely tempted), but in what fucking universe is that a peacoat??

Not tempted at all but I do agree with Alan that by no stretch of the imagination is that a peacoat.

Back