• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

If its sent via RM it will be delays caused by the strikes
Sent via courier in the UK it will just be because they are shit

With yours, they are entering the EU from the UK, so will go on a trip and a half now with a load of paperwork
When I was sending parcels via DHL last Christmas to Ireland (any anywhere else outside the UK) they always went via Germany. Seems they did their sorting there for all parcels rather than in the UK.
Ok, I sort of get that... sort of, but once it's sorted, why send the fucking thing To Malmo? And the other one went UK to Guernsey first, THEN onto Frankfurt. Just fucking stupid!
I've mentioned this before but a few years ago my car was broken into and I needed a New quarterlight.
I went to the little garage in the morning, a few keystrokes later, he asked me if I could come in the following morning?
"What for?"
"Well, I've placed the order in Belgium (Volvo), it'll be picked by lunchtime, dispatched this evening, Airport tonight, Midnight plane to Dublin, Courier will have it by 8am, then it'll be here by 10".
Where's that kind of service gone?

They are going to be properly checked, so will head to the nearest sorting facility that will then be able to check the paperwork, hence the merry trip around Europe. After being sorted, it may be deemed quicker to send it to another country to then forward on to you as there may be no direct plane to you for a while.
You can also shove in the parcel just getting stuck in the system and going to 3 or 4 places before someone realises or gives a shit.

On your rapid stuff from Belgium, you would probably still get service like that in Ireland but if you are ordering from the UK, just remember we (well some of us) decided to cut ourselves off for various reasons that make little to no sense. So you won't get that kind of service again really.

I will also say you all deserve delays for having stoooopid address like

Mr W Hunting
Greenish House
Left of a sand dune
Outside a village with a pub
Nr Dublin
Ireland

Last edited:
An Post would find that because they go there everyday and knew Paddy McGinty’s mother when her Aunt lived next door etc.
A courier, no chance.

The Eircode is an improvement of sorts but not captured on most checkouts

An Post would find that because they go there everyday and knew Paddy McGinty’s mother when her Aunt lived next door etc.
A courier, no chance.

The Eircode is an improvement of sorts but not captured on most checkouts
The postcode fiasco is a thing of wonderment. It cost 14 MILLION to develop.
Mine A92 then a letter and 3 numbers ending in 30.
next door is entirely different and across the road miles different too. the same postcode as mine ending in 29 is 4 miles away and ending in 31 is 5 miles in the opposite direction!! It's that bad, The postal service don't and indeed, refuse to use it!
But you're right about addresses. I wrote to someone 3 years ago, Detached house, 3 houses from the Killbothy crossroads opposite the local Spar. Co Longford. And of course it got there.

Helen's away shirt arrived over the weekend, which is good as it was for Christmas, but the two pairs of shorts I ordered over a week before still haven't. Fuck knows how they managed that or whether I'll ever see my shorts (insert fat joke).

Bit of a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a kids kit (aged 7/8) that they'd be happy to sell?

Late announcement from our middle child that he'd like a Wolves kit for Christmas 🙄

*obviously I don't need it to be a current shirt, I just thought this would be the best place to ask 😂

Bit of a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a kids kit (aged 7/8) that they'd be happy to sell?

Late announcement from our middle child that he'd like a Wolves kit for Christmas 🙄
Not got a spare kit, but do have a spare £15 off voucher you can have if you like.

Not got a spare kit, but do have a spare £15 off voucher you can have if you like.

That's very kind of you mate. Let me just see what the current prices are looking like 👍

That's very kind of you mate. Let me just see what the current prices are looking like 👍

Half price offer on home and 3rd junior kit. Online only, ends today 😬

If the offer stands, can you pm the voucher please? We're up in your neck of the woods this weekend, so if you're about I'll make sure a couple of beers head your way bud 👍👍👍

Half price offer on home and 3rd junior kit. Online only, ends today 😬

If the offer stands, can you pm the voucher please? We're up in your neck of the woods this weekend, so if you're about I'll make sure a couple of beers head your way bud 👍👍👍
Will do, but just checked the T&Cs and you have to spend £40 before the voucher..

Ah, OK, I'll still have a look. Get my dad something, maybe 👍

*obviously I don't need it to be a current shirt, I just thought this would be the best place to ask 😂
I’ve got the black adidas away top going spare (for free). I can’t remember the size but my son is almost 8 now and it no longer fits him so may be too small for your child too.

Not to sell but you can have them FOC if you want to collect or arrange postage? - I'll have a gander when I'm home but their should be one or two tops, last years gold and white ones spring to mind.

I’ve got the black adidas away top going spare (for free). I can’t remember the size but my son is almost 8 now and it no longer fits him so may be too small for your child too.
Cheers man, but Eric will be 8 in a couple of months so probably pass on this one.

Not to sell but you can have them FOC if you want to collect or arrange postage? - I'll have a gander when I'm home but their should be one or two tops, last years gold and white ones spring to mind.
Very kind of you buddy. I think we're going to go down the online shop/ voucher route, but if that doesn't work out, then I may be back! Whereabouts are you?

Very kind of you buddy. I think we're going to go down the online shop/ voucher route, but if that doesn't work out, then I may be back! Whereabouts are you?
I work in Castle Bromwich which would be closer to you than my home. Just let me know if it doesn't work out with the Voucher.

Back