• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves need your support!

AWolvesfan

Reaction score
Need your help filling the questionnaire please https://forms.gle/bGiHHMogVXLRCzTb7 :shakehand:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Wolves,

I am a student of Loughborough University London doing sport business, and the questionnaire is about my dissertation--Impact of foreign acquisition on English club.
Could you please fill the questionnaire sharing your views about the current owner Fosun and your loyalty to the club here: https://forms.gle/bGiHHMogVXLRCzTb7 :goal:, and they are all choice questions taking around 4 minutes to complete.
I appreciate your time and patience, and your contribution is really important to my research!

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Last edited:
I've completed.

If you are able then there is a couple of things I'd suggest you edit. Questions with regards to Fosun and criticism thereof should be reworded more explicitly to the club. Fosun are a multi billion pound business with numerous branches if they are criticised in other areas I'm not bothered at all, so my answers reflected that.

Secondly it's Wolves not The Wolves.

I've completed.

If you are able then there is a couple of things I'd suggest you edit. Questions with regards to Fosun and criticism thereof should be reworded more explicitly to the club. Fosun are a multi billion pound business with numerous branches if they are criticised in other areas I'm not bothered at all, so my answers reflected that.

I'm guessing that might be the point, since the first half is about Fosun and the second half is about the club. He may be trying to discern how far fans identify one with the other?

Filled the survey in,from Q9 the responses needed swap sides,until then it's agree left side,then changes to right,the spelling of disagree is spelt wrongly after Q9 as well,nitpicking yes,but you're at uni this sort of stuff should be checked

I've completed.

Secondly it's Wolves not The Wolves.

"Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end,
We'd sing and dance, forever and a day.
We'd live the life we choose, we'd fight and never lose
We are The Wolves, oh yes we are The Wolves"

(Just having a joke there).

But yeah, swapping the sides for "Agree" and "Disagree" will massively skew your results. To be honest I'd rip it up and start again if you want accurate data.

It's not The The Wolves?

I guess that's what happens when your ST is near Gareth Gates'.

I’ve filled it in for you. I’m assuming you’re not a mature student i.e. a youngster as I think your questions about ‘loyal support’ are a bit juvenile ��

Loughborough University London is a postgraduate university which I'm staggered by with spelling mistakes and particularly the answers swapping locations, has your supervisor signed off on your questionnaire design? Who is he/she should I want to contact them?

Filled it in, but you're making a rod for your own back, address it before you submit.

Completed, but swapping the answer scoring round is either an oversight at best or an attempt to get the results you want at worst.

Either way, it needs looking at

Loughborough University London is a postgraduate university which I'm staggered by with spelling mistakes and particularly the answers swapping locations, has your supervisor signed off on your questionnaire design? Who is he/she should I want to contact them?

Filled it in, but you're making a rod for your own back, address it before you submit.

Ooh that's harsh! However its accurate lolz! Done completed and submitted

Looked at the first page and couldn't go on past it. The whole thing needs rewording as its absolute crap that doesn't make me want to complete it

Since when was Loughborough University in London?

Nah, that's not the main university, it's just the offshoot campus.

Loughborough is mainly a sports university and is my alma mater, although my Masters was not sports related

I’ve looked at the sample survey and it does look more like the author is trying to prove a hypothesis rather than establishing rounded and unbiased facts. This is always the trap within these research based projects. I.e. you think something is a fact and then you want to prove it. Hence wording of the sample questions need to be thought about carefully and tested first to validate them

I wish the person the very best with their dissertation and recommend they refer to ‘writing your dissertation’ by Swetnam and Swetnam, which offers a very clear and simple approach

That's odd. I could have sworn it was in Loughborough...

Loughborough University is in Loughborough. Loughborough University London is in London. The clue's in the name ;)

Seems odd, but I guess there's some sort of affiliation going on.

Back