• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Arsenal [Tue 6pm BT Sport 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't got an assist this season, not officially anyway. Won the penalty at Brighton (which doesn't count on the PL stats) and that's it.

you mean this year or all this season?

This season, the one we're over halfway through, which is why I said "this season".

TBF he must have won 4/5 corners including the one WJ nearly scored from

ok, yeah my fault then..sorry, can actually admit when im wrong not everybody can do that on here

i was lost in last season

38 Premier League games without a goal and no direct assist in his last 28. There can't be many attacking players around with a record like that surely?

38 Premier League games without a goal and no direct assist in his last 28. There can't be many attacking players around with a record like that surely?
that cant be correct though? last season adama and raul had an amazing partnership

that cant be correct though? last season adama and raul had an amazing partnership
Last assist is probably v Bournemouth last season.
Goal, not Inc Cup, Man City I think

ok, whatever it is, blaming whoever, back on track..we must play a more attacking game..like i have said so many times..please let the players have more freedom and be less scared

Remember the days

Adama gives me hope that he can provide the ammunition for Jose, with Neto coming in from the other side, this gives me hope. And if all the team passed the ball quicker and forward, we might start scoring. (HOPE). Dont hold your breath though.

Hard to see anything but another defeat here. I’d put four at the back tbh and get all of Neto, Pod, Adama and Jose on the pitch as at least it might be a little bit more fun to watch.

If we want to get the best out of Adama at the moment we need to play 4232.

our plan yesterday when he came on was get the ball to him and everyone else just run into the box and leave him to it. That’s got fuck all to do with his football intelligence when we just leave him to run down the line and cross it. In fact, a couple of times he managed to get inside PVA/Eze but the delivery was bad

I would be tempted to play MGW deeper alongside Neves actually. Someone mobile, can dribble and pass forwards. The problem is we haven’t seen a performance from him in a Wolves shirt that we’d need straight away to give us any confidence in that plan.
But then I don’t have that confidence in the other options right now. I think people have too much expectations of what Otasowie would bring (even compared to how the others are currently playing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back