• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Fulham - Matchday thread.

Great run into the box from Sako and he's nutmegged the keeper at the near post, should have been saved but who cares!

We are finding ways of giving ourselves some breathing space when we are under pressure lately which bodes well!

Frank what is your display pic about?

Half time.

We have only 42% possession, but its putting the ball in the goal that counts.

Defence has held up well to the extent that Kuszczak has not really needed to make a serious save

I was going to ask that...

Excellent stuff, plus 6 goal difference now?

Frank what is your display pic about?

Sorry I should have explained. A very dear friend of mine, who has followed Leicester City home and away for many years, was sadly taken ill as he was walking towards Goodison Park last Sunday. Despite the magnificent efforts of the medical staff, he was pronounced dead in hospital in Liverpool. I know it it silly, but my little way of showing respect is to have the Leicester City badge as my avatar until his funeral. I hope that that my fellow Wolves fans do not object to this.

From BBC

And it's Bakary Sako again with a brilliant finish! He's got a foot like a traction engine! The Molineux man puts them 3-0 up right on half time after finishing from an acute angle through Marcus Bettinelli's legs.

Foot like a traction engine..... liking the analogy.

Sorry I should have explained. A very dear friend of mine, who has followed Leicester City home and away for many years, was sadly taken ill as he was walking towards Goodison Park last Sunday. Despite the magnificent efforts of the medical staff, he was pronounced dead in hospital in Liverpool. I know it it silly, but my little way of showing respect is to have the Leicester City badge as my avatar until his funeral. I hope that that my fellow Wolves fans do not object to this.

Nice gesture, David.
Up The Foxes!

Nice gesture Frank, don't think anyone will object to it at all.

Foot like a. Traction engine? Dunno what it means but I like it

Frank - we would never object to that. Nice gesture

Frank - we would never object to that. Nice gesture

Great mark of respect.

That 2nd goal, Sakos first...
Great goal, hardly any backlift from Sako but the power he got to bury it into the net ..classic Sako....sadly, we dont go up....hes gone.

Poor bloke, his family must be devastated.
Good for you Frank. Respect.

Second half under way - same format Fulham with possession, but not doing much & good defending from Wolves

Back