• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Fulham - Matchday thread.

Just about to set off. Looks a bit cold and miserable out there. Here's hoping for a win.

Come on Wolves, let's not have a repeat performance of the next game after we'd walloped a team.

I'm confident about this one. Fulham are nothing special, Symons is half the manager Jackett is and they're on a pretty appalling run atm. I do worry about them trying to park the bus and take a draw/sneak a goal on the break like Charlton/Reading did but I don't think they've got the players at the back to do that. I'm looking forward to seeing Nouha & Benik up against Shaun Hutchinson.

I'm hopeful, but wary of their attacking options. They caused us problems in the cup replay, we have to make sure we don't allow them to control the game.

WWFC: Kuszczak; Iorfa, Batth (c), Stearman, Golbourne; McDonald, Price, Edwards, Sako; Afobe, Dicko. Subs: Flatt, Doherty, Henry, van La Parra, Doyle, Ebanks-Landell, Hause.

Evans not in the 18. Best check his brothers twitter...

Fulham team: Bettinelli, Richards, Hutchinson, Bodurov, Stafylidis, Tunnicliffe, Christensen, Fofana, Ruiz, Rodallega, McCormack (C) substitutes: Kiraly, Burn, Hoogland, Kavanagh, Parker, Kačaniklić, Woodrow

Looks like 4-3-3 unless Edwards is out on the right which would be completely pointless.

We going 4 - 3 - 3 then or is he trying to shoe horn Edwards out on the right & if so why!

It'll be Afobe on the right and Edwards behind Nouha.

Good to see Golbourne back in the side but why have fucked around with the positioning of Afobe and Edwards?

Will you still be happy if it turns out Edwards is wide right?

Will you still be happy if it turns out Edwards is wide right?

Don't think that it helps, but won't be worrying unduly. If Afobe plays right then expect him to cut in at them & for us to be a bit narrower, maybe with Iorfa providing the width.

If we are playing 3 up front then can see Sako, Dicko & Afobe switching places all the time anyway

Back