• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Huddersfield - Build Up & Match Thread

Graham gets an early touch and here he goes jinking past a defender gets to the byline and whips his cross in but it's cleared at the 2nd attempt. That will have done him some good.

Silvio gets a yellow for a tired block. Saville getting ready...

Graham so direct.
Hudds go really close, shot comes from about 14 yards out goes just whistling past Burgoyne's post with him nowhere.

This is an irrelevant game for us and we seem to be playing as if it is

Why am I wasting time listening to this

Silvio opens up and fires it in, goes off someone's head for.... a throw in!

Lambert just use the last couple of subs with attacking players - we lose 3 - 0 (or even more) it matters not

We might get away with an equaliser if we do that.

Why am I wasting time listening to this

You're on here in case I start getting all fictional. You're needed. Stay put and concentrate.
VLP whips a low fast cross in and it goes right through the goal area and out the far side without Wells getting a toe on it...

we are 22nd out of 24 teams at home this season..come on

Lambert just use the last couple of subs with attacking players - we lose 3 - 0 (or even more) it matters not

We might get away with an equaliser if we do that.

We have 2 on already, Saville will probably have to come on for Silvio at some point, he'll be knackered

You're on here in case I start getting all fictional. You're needed. Stay put and concentrate.
VLP whips a low fast cross in and it goes right through the goal area and out the far side without Wells getting a toe on it...

Fictional might be more interesting than what we have had - just make up what you want to WH

Neat bit of play between Marshall and Iorfa but that comes to nothing...

Cranie gets the ball in our box trying to get it on his favourite foot and when he does...... he lashes it straight into the grateful arms of Burgoyne.
Burgoyne's arms...
I used to work in a town called Shercock and stayed in a nice pub/hotel for the night with a neat name..
Used to make me smile when I'd tell my wife I was spending the night in Shirley's Arms.
Sorry about that, there was fuck all going on.

Williamson reckons Lambert likes a three at the back...

Back