• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v QPR: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves attack and Edwards has it, a step... and he smashes it goalward but it's deflected wide.

Corner comes in and Hause coming in gets in a bit of space heads it but it's over the top. Should have done better with that. Not really marked when he headed it...

Iorfa attacking, to Afobe, a dummy and he's got it it back, to KMac to Hause to Stearman running forward, to Afobe to Henry to KMac, and from 20 yards oyut KMac smashes that into the corner of the net.
He actually hit that with the side of his foot, so he PASSED it into the net!
Brilliant!
2-0.

Big Mac!!!!

Lovely goal. From 25 yards placed into the corner. Very Unlike him.

Mcd scores :) im liking this a lot..promotion is on!

Lovely goal - poor defending though from QPR as a clearing header fell straight to a totally unmarked McDonald who clipped it beautifully into the corner from about 20 yards. Great finish.

Ohhh, KMac. That's a beauty.

Cross headed out to the edge of the area and McDonald nails it on the half-volley.

Even more important now that we keep our focus with a 2-0 lead.
No daft mistakes now please.

Macca!!!!!

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
Wolves looking really strong now, oozing confidence. Moving the ball brilliantly in the QPR half and the home fans are loving it.

I am pleased for Kevin McDonald. And even more pleased he has stayed at Molineux.

Fantastic sequence of passing from Wolves.
Just fantastic stuff. Wish I could be there to see this rapturous play.

Fast, incisive and lethal.
QPR defender heads it straight to Dicko, smacks in a shot and Green dives to save it, fumbles it but gathers it.

What's it sounding like on 5Live?

Jacobs getting the praise again from the Wigan reports.

I'm uploading the goals to YouTube. Will post them in here shortly for anyone who hasn't seen them. Cracker from K-Mac!

KMac is better off staying at Molineux anyway.
He can develop as a player really well with Wolves I believe and he can hold the midfield together.
I can see why Ken was so keen to keep him.

I'm uploading the goals to YouTube. Will post them in here shortly for anyone who hasn't seen them. Cracker from K-Mac!

nice Jinks :)

As it stands we're up to 2nd from 10th and just under Ipswich, if we score again we'll go top on goal diff.
Coady gets it forward to Dicko but Green comes out and intercepts it. Down our end and Austin goes down to get a free.

Sounds like the defence held strong just against Austin and Perch. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back