• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v QPR: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm uploading the goals to YouTube. Will post them in here shortly for anyone who hasn't seen them. Cracker from K-Mac!

I like you Jinks. Always have, always will.

I'm uploading the goals to YouTube. Will post them in here shortly for anyone who hasn't seen them. Cracker from K-Mac!

Good man Jinky!
56% possession with 8 shots. Bit better strike rate.

Coady advancing over the halfway line, and Jesus, lots of Wolves players in on this, I can't type that fast, but it ends with Edwards finishing a terrific bit of action from Wolves but Edwards slices it and as Dicko tries to make contact, Green smothers it.
Crowd going nuts! Great atmosphere...

Coady to Edwards, forward to Afobe but he can't quite keep it in and Wolves have a terrific work ethic here and the crowd applauding Afobe's effort to keep it in....

fuck that, austin?

Coady breaks that up, passes it back to Martinez and it's a long ball and it's a nothing ball and Green hoofs it back.
QPR attacking here with Philips with a great cross but Iorfa gave him too much space and the ball came to Austin heading it in just under the bar giving Martinez no chance!

Bollocks.... 2-1.

Henry getting to Afobe surrounded by players but he runs out with it, nudges it to Dicko, flyinto the box and his shot's deflected over for a corner, which comes in and... it's cleared after Edwards couldn't get onto it.

It was a good header by Austin. We just need to carry on as we are and we will win.

I've got all three goals on video but YouTube is just saying 'pending upload' which is annoying...

Bullet header from Austin getting in behind Hause and Golbourne when we were in complete control.

Austin to Philips but his shot is nearer the corner flag than the goal.
I wish these two would stop reading out fucking requests and their own contact addresses and get on with the game.
Dicko gives a foul away.. and Jacket staring at him, hands in pocket...

Jackett's not happy with Dicko, so will he start the 2nd half?
Dicko not reading the play, as if he'd read the play and seen Edwards's header earlier, he'd have been a model to get the 3rd but seems he's being caught on his heels...

Stearman I think got a yellow a minute ago from a soft foul..
Ref blows for half time Wolves playing some stunning footbal, but Austin pissed on those chips.
Not sure who's to blame... possibly Iorfa for not getting closer to Philips.
Last 10 minutews, Wolves seem to lose some confidence, but QPR came back ino it a bit.

Interested to see what Jackett had to say to Dicko..

It sounds like it was an entertaining first half. Chances at both ends. Both teams will probably tighten things up in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back