• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Stoke: Carabao Cup Rd 2

Vitinha near and tidy. Million times better than MGW. Decent debut

Same for me, Bion.

I'm reduced to watching Finerrz's watchalong on YouTube.

Steven Fletcher on.
This has got Stoke 1-0 written all over it. We genuinely look like we could play for the next week and not score.

🥱

Yet to score on his debut start against a championship team tho.

I don’t think thinking a CM valued at 18m is better than an unproven kid is a crime tbh. Some would say it’s a given

I don’t think thinking a CM valued at 18m is better than an unproven kid is a crime tbh. Some would say it’s a given
Uhuh, and the 'million times' part?

oh well, if none of em work got to be vpn or, bit late now, try re connecting via a diff ip or a free vpn like tunnelbear

thanks, yeah bit late, will try out tunnelbear though now

This has been absolutely shite :icon_lol:

Just hoping we can somehow muster a moment in front of goal to save us going to penalties.

Sorry. “He is way better than MGW, a good addition to the squad who will be able to contribute better moving forward than MGW did, good recruitment from wolves”.

1) didn’t realise it would be taken so literal. 2) are you his dad.

oh well, if none of em work got to be vpn or, bit late now, try re connecting via a diff ip or a free vpn like tunnelbear

thank you, working fine with tunnelbear.... :)

This has been absolutely shite :icon_lol:

Just hoping we can somehow muster a moment in front of goal to save us going to penalties.
There it was....

Tim Spiers really is a complete belmer on his in match tweets tries to be a second rate comedian

Back