• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Tykes Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUcking hell 4 now. This is humiliating. Zenga will be furious with these lot.

You're talking crap. Played well in the games I've seen him this season, from the radio comms nothing he could do today. You're looking in the wrong place to lay blame.

had too many fuck ups for me really, but yeah the defenders isnt top 6 material either

And another - Bradshaw given the freedom of the penalty area - turns & puts it past Ikeme

and that could have been 5

4-0. Christ almighty - WHAT. IS. THE. DEFENCE. DOING?

Danny Batth with a proper schoolyard attempt at tackling, then Stearman turned inside out (again it's come down Doherty's side on the left), good turn and shot but Stears FAR to tight.

Embarrassing stuff.

This is the kind of result and performance that can put us back to square one.

That should wake it all up. Thrashed at home with 3 preventable goals. Defending awful

wolves - barnsley 0-4 ...i would have bet my house that wasnt gonna happen..this is crazy

It's hopefully just a bad day at the office. A really...really bad day at the office. I don't want to see Zenga go down the same slippery slope as Solbakken though that's still aways away from being anything to consider. We get to see how Zenga reacts to a truly dismal performance

A laughable appointment that embarrassed the club.

Its a bit early for that. There has still been more entertainment at home in 6 weeks than the previous 6 months. Zenga will get a bit more time. Rightly so but he has to learn from this and quickly.

Have opened a verdict thread - have made my post & not going back on it tonight

Walter will have learnt things tonight - whether he has any answers is another question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back