• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Tykes Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
our defence and goalie is/are woeful

Third goal was great but that 2nd Hamill goal was fucking handball at the start

No there is no curse for ex players scoring. Off to bed. Disappointing. Outplayed at home by Barnsley is not good enough.

Fucking 'ell. Only popped to the loo and it sounds like we've gone down the toilet to.

Some genuine 'Zenga out' tweets. Christ on a bike.

The disappointing thing is that our defence on paper is decent for this level and that seems to be failing as much as trying to make it click up top

Lots of work to be done.

2nd goal - Adam Hammill nutmegs Stearman (who couldn't sort his legs out, Stearman in doing Stearman shocker). Tidy finish past Ikeme, although Doherty was too far away from him & Coady was also weak.

3rd goal - cracking finish, but again, it comes down the left side with Doherty backing off & off & off.

Defensively, we are shocking.

never makes the extra save does he?
You're talking crap. Played well in the games I've seen him this season, from the radio comms nothing he could do today. You're looking in the wrong place to lay blame.

At least we aren't QPR I suppose. Newcastle are having a stormer! Now who do we play n - aw bollocks!

Not a fan of rotation, we need to get a settled side and quite quick, at the moment we seem a bit lightweight.
Can see another embarrassment at the weekend at this rate..

4-0 fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back