• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Watford: Matchday Thread

As much as I give Neves a hard time for playing below his potential, what in the world has happened to Dendoncker? He has been a shell of the player we had last season.

5/10?

As much as I give Neves a hard time for playing below his potential, what in the world has happened to Dendoncker? He has been a shell of the player we had last season.

Would say Donck has suffered not having Doc along side him. With Traore, he has had to sit deeper to cover him and his form has fell through the floor with that.

Is doc back to 80-90% atleast? How was he in the reading game
We really need to go back to basics, 3-5-2 and try not to concede or make mistakes this game.

Keef - We're expecting to welcome you into the family today and looking forward to seeing you.

Paddy will be there early to watch rugby and other people turn up from around midday.

Donk hasn't been that bad. When we started without him against Burnley at home we looked missing a piece in midfield. Only when he came on did we get that all round work that he does.

Like Kenny I agree he has been missing Doc to link up with and help him defensively on that side.

Keef - We're expecting to welcome you into the family today and looking forward to seeing you.

Paddy will be there early to watch rugby and other people turn up from around midday.

Will be there just after 11 I guess

Tables safely reserved. Eight right in front of the screen plus peter’s table nowhere near! That sour faced cow from the last match has reserved a table again. Be interesting to see when she actually turns up.

All bar one table downstairs is reserved today. It’s getting rather silly.

Anything less than a win today would represent a dreadful start to the season given the sides we have faced. Not faced any of the big 2 but have faced a couple who you would expect to finish bottom half. I have lost faith in the CM area completely at the moment, so not even sure who I would start.

Tim II suggesting that Jota might be out with a foot injury

Boly - Coady - Saiss at the back
Adama - Raul - Neto up top

Wolves have won only three of their 12 Premier League matches against teams starting the day bottom of the table (D2, L7).
Great stat and time to put it to bed with a win in game 13

Wth is this change to the system and Neto on the first team?

Hoping it works!

Wolves have won only three of their 12 Premier League matches against teams starting the day bottom of the table (D2, L7).
Great stat and time to put it to bed with a win in game 13

Don't know about stats, Cyber, we simply have to win, that's all there is to it. Neves on the bench to complete the team news

Nuno has a lot of confidence in Neto.

Any passing the subway grab a samosa, they are very good.

3-4-3 again then. Hope Neto had a good game. Adama has a LOT to prove in that position. Yeah he got the assist with his cross last week, but basically got lucky in the defender diving under it.

Interesting line up. Not sure how effective Adama will be up front. Also Neto in as CAM is s surprise.

3-4-3 again then. Hope Neto had a good game. Adama has a LOT to prove in that position. Yeah he got the assist with his cross last week, but basically got lucky in the defender diving under it.

Watfords left back loves a yellow card so that could be something interesting

drives me nuts when you guys talk about lineups but don't post it. :icon_lol:

EFjY9cvX0AE3TT0

Thanks everyone that made my debut ok,I was steady but unspectacular,would have been spectacular and talked about if I'd properly fell down the step and spilt my drink right at the start,I fell down the step,but got away with it,nobody noticed

Back