• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Watford: Matchday Thread

Pablowolf

Gets Wanderers mixed up
Reaction score
Have the appropriate number of tables been reserved for Saturday?

...all of them, basically.

I have 1 (confirmed by RL) - can't speak for anyone else, but think that Deutsch has one as well.

I haven't done it yet, I will try later though. We only really need two four seaters.

I haven't done it yet, I will try later though. We only really need two four seaters.

If you are booking another then make sure its in the right part of the pub this time ;)

Having said that it was enjoyable to see that the one up the other end of the pub didn't get occupied for at least 2 hrs after you had booked it for!

Haha, I've specified this time which "big screen" I'm on about! I never even knew there was one elsewhere...

I'm not in town until 1ish on Saturday so tempted to book a table for 12pm, turn up at 1 and then kick off if it's not available

I shouldn't have to do this. I turn up early enough and I do so for a good reason.

But if that's the game, then on we go.

So a formation of

Paddy-----Deutsch
Pablo------Trips

Parkin-----Coady
Aiki-------Whoever has got Darlo's ticket

Sub Bench - Boozad

That's a substantial pairing of Trips and I, pretty much unbeatable in the air or on the floor.

You're being sent out on loan, 'for experience'.

So a formation of

Paddy-----Deutsch
Pablo------Trips

Parkin-----Coady

Sub Bench - Boozad
Sadly I'm not available for selection this weekend. I'm away on international duties.

So a formation of

Paddy-----Deutsch
Pablo------Trips

Parkin-----Coady

Sub Bench - Boozad

Parkin couldn't play on the left of Coady - too much of a shortarse.

And his tackling in the first few minutes would have to be adapted for the modern age or he would have missed most of the games through red cards being proferred

He ain't coming either, he's sending some beardo in his place.

It's all falling apart at the seams.

Back