• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Worst Wolves Merchandise

Sometime in the 90's (could have been earlier or later, things were a bit blurry then ) I actually brought a CD of Wolves crowd chants, not an official product I hasten to add, but by God it was awful, some of the chants were even put to beats :confused-smiley-013. I must have been on a different planet at the time :)

I bought the goddamn awful record "Wonderful Wolves (I think)" which was released for the 1980 LC Final, I thought that would take some beating until I saw your contribution! Well done.

I bought the goddamn awful record "Wonderful Wolves (I think)" which was released for the 1980 LC Final, I thought that would take some beating until I saw your contribution! Well done.
I bought We're Back in '88. "Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton once again we're proud to sing your name, sing your name".

Didn't the BBC have a competition back in the day for the loudest fans, or something similar? If I remember correctly the North Bank got into the final. Though for the life of me I cannot remember who won

I remember that! Would have been late 60's or early 70's! I think Spurs may have won it (don't really know why I think it was them!)

Back