• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2015 Cricket World Cup Australia/ New Zealand

bizarre hand position. pushed it down rather than getting the glove under it

Is it just me or has it gone a touch flat here last five overs. New Zealand are accumulating but not exciting.

Herath and Lakmal are bowling much better than the opening bowlers, it was good batting early on but truly rancid legside filth from Malinga in particular.

Wrong man got out for NZ too, Guptill is hardly dawdling at 43 from 57 but that's a fairly standard rate early on, not comparable to what McCullum was doing.

Geraint brings back memories of ace nicknames. Duckhams, Montague the Gazelle....

really liked what herath was doing there. excellent containing bowling.

Looks like it could be a good one doesn't it? I reckon NZ would bite my hand off for 285 now. 10 overs ago they were looking at 360 plus.

Really wish I hadn't had to be up this morning at 6am! Not sure how much longer I am going to last but we'll see.

I am struggling too - end of the NZ innings is about as far as I reckon I can get

Hopefully SL play Malinga and Kulasekara vs us. Definite runs to be had against those pair, both so poor today (and really over the last 18 months or so).

Should be about 330 now for Sri Lanka to chase. Their bowling has been average at best.

And now Taylor gone. Awful timing for NZ, both batsmen gone right before the Powerplay.

That might cost them 30 in total. HOWEVER - Anderson and Ronchi are brutal hitters in the NZ middle order

Australia 77-3. Woakes gets Smith with an absolute corker. Swung in from outside off stump. This pitch is certainly giving the bowlers a bit of assistance.

We need 2 or 3 wickets in the next few overs or we will be chasing around 350.

Back