• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2017/18 Fixtures Thread

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
DC077mfXcAAMSrK.jpg:large

So the first game v Boro at Molineux

Dammit. That might get moved for TV.

Dammit. That might get moved for TV.

Yep.

If they move it needs to be Friday or Lunchtime Saturday. Have shit to do on the evening of that game so if its 5pm that means I miss the game

See you all at Molineux on the 5th then! :D

March looks interesting with trips to Leeds, Villa and Middlesboro.

Win, Win and lose. I think if we played Boro and they only had 8 players they would still beat us. I beleive it is now written into Law that we have to lose that away game.

Will be going to Cardiff home game on 19th August - lunchtime kick off would be great, or 3pm. No to Friday night game though please

I always try to go to both Sunderland matches due to my family Sunderland connections. Hopefully I can get a ticket for Nuno's promotion party at the Stadium of Light.

Win, Win and lose. I think if we played Boro and they only had 8 players they would still beat us. I beleive it is now written into Law that we have to lose that away game.

When we won the league in 1954 we still lost 4-2 to Middlesbrough who were relegated :icon_lol:

11 Apr 1951 Middlesbrough v Wolverhampton Wanderers L 1-2 League Division One

Our last League win at 'Boro. Since then... P 23; L 15; D 8

I like a tough start, I think that's where you catch teams off guard and if you've had a good pre-season (regardless of friendly results) then the momentum follows. Look at the fixtures all the way through to the end of Sept...that's a great platform to establish yourself in the top 6 if promotion is a serious option this year.

Back