• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Amsterdam

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
My son wants to travel to Amsterdam with his fiancée. Does anybody know of any reasonably priced budget hotels that are near the centre of the City?

Thanks a lot

Have a look at Botels? Cheap, they're something different. There's a load on some water between the train station and the main canals/centre. Next to the Nemo centre. Probably loads more dotted about.

Stopped in Voyagers but that's a "coffee" shop. Bit pokey but not that bad for the price tbh. Lots of them have rooms.

When I went with my partner we stopped in The Manor - might be more what you want. Fairly nice hotel, think it was one of the cheaper ones due to being just outside the centre. Could probably walk in if you fancied it but we were lazy and got the tram in which is right outside, which takes a couple of mins.

I stopped right in the center recently in a relatively cheap hotel. It was a sh*thole and definitely a major fire risk given we got an attic room that was difficult to access in daylight, let alone at night/in a fire/pissed/stoned.

Pay a few quid more or as b3h says go a couple of tram stops away.

Been waiting for my mate to reply. Went a month ago to Intell Hotel (Landmark). More expensive, got a spa etc. Nice hotel, had a relaxing break. By Nemo centre. Tram near.

Back