• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Andreas Weimann - Welcome to Molineux

Just love the calm commentary from David Coleman (well sounded like him) - no modern day histrionics

There used to be a saying about Coleman's commentary called 'Coleman balls', because of the number of mistakes he made. :)

However, it sounds like Barry Davies to me.

edit: or Brian Moore like DW says

Eddie Stuart from our great side of the 50's was South African

Listening to the first minute again I have no idea why I said it was David Coleman - he's the least likely of the three mentioned :icon_smile:

Eddie Stuart from our great side of the 50's was South African

Obviously can't comment on him from personal experience but we'll have him at RB instead of Muscat by all means. I don't especially like picking that ratbag, I could never wholeheartedly stick up for him and his antics* when he was here. There's being hard and there's being a sly twat.

I refuse to drop Ludo :D

*On which subject, the "Muscat put Bellamy out for a year" myth has reared its head as it does every time we play Norwich.

http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/norwich-city-v-wolverhampton-wanderers-the-acn-preview

It was a disgraceful "challenge" but Bellamy was out for six weeks, not a year. You'd think their own bloody fans would know.

Akinbiyi had good moments, didn't he?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Alan aka african/french talent :)

Ketsbaia?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kets was a shit signing, if you think Ken had no idea how to use Mason then you never saw Colin Lee with the former.

He could kick the ball really hard, not much more.

This has been diverting for a Friday night anyway :icon_lol:

There was so much blog ammo in there, you could keep it going for years

A worst foreign XI would be easy meat. Like the Christmas series, trimming it down would be the biggest issue :icon_lol:

I could make it a Brexit Special, these foreigners are no good, coming over here and taking Keith Andrews and Adam Proudlock's jobs.

I can't believe that no-one's mentioned that famous Brazillian duet, Finkler and Geronimo...

(Total competitive appearances for Wolves = 0. Total appearances on the bench = 1)

was Steve Corica Australian?

I remember being at Molineux in the 90's and a midfielder got subbed on and Wolf Hunting said he was our new Aussie signing and was highly spoken of.

Could that have been Corica?

He was Aussie, we had Robbie Slater too. They were both shite but Corica was worse.

Back