• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal 1 - 1 Wolves: The Verdict

maybe cyber and I bought keyboards from the same manufacturer, since his produces "the same thing over and over", while mine posts all its nonsensical crap in matchday threads. similar problems, sounds like.

I should've known better than to buy the troll 9000 xxxtreme, will just stick with logitech next time

maybe cyber and I bought keyboards from the same manufacturer, since his produces "the same thing over and over", while mine posts all its nonsensical crap in matchday threads. similar problems, sounds like.

I should've known better than to buy the troll 9000 xxxtreme, will just stick with logitech next time

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Who says Americans can't do sarcasm. A pint is yours t3ch if you ever get over for a game.

Well played sir.

Back