• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 16/10/2021 3.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol did marcal just (American) football tackle someone

Thankfully we picked up towards the end there because it looked like it was going to be every bit as shite as the line up suggested it would.

Hwang had a bit of a mare. He needs another attacker up there with him. I may be totally missing something but I fail to see what Marcal offers that is better than RAN. He’s a terrible wing back.

We are getting the ball into wide areas. It nothing happens when it gets there.

Flashes of ok stuff but I don’t get the plan?

Every week we talk about individual brilliance from Traore but the end result is always the same. Apart from that once, he’s done virtually nothing.

If we’re gonna play wing backs, RAN has to play.

We offer nothing wide and Donk isn’t a 10 so not much gonna happen there either.

Still in it though.

Can't be too unhappy at 0-0 considering we played the majority of that half with 8 men as Marcal, Hwang and Donk were so utterly shit. Traore nearly fell into that category too, but that one superb run and shot spared him from shitness... Semedo, Kilman and Sa our best performers IMO.

Cash has had Marcal on toast for the majority of that half. Now that might mean Cash is really good, but I suspect it just shows how totally shit Marcal is.

Really no sense of what our game plan is here other than give it to Traore or Hwang and hope for the best. Villa probably deserve to be ahead given both Ings' and Cash's chances. Thank goodness for Jose Sa.

Really no sense of what our game plan is here other than give it to Traore or Hwang and hope for the best. Villa probably deserve to be ahead given both Ings' and Cash's chances. Thank goodness for Jose Sa.
Not helped by the fact that Hwang has looked like a Sunday league player today.

When we keep the ball in their half we look an alright side just a bit toothless. Definitely need to press a bit earlier and more aggressively. They've already just given us opportunities too.

fuck off, bad from saiss there and marcal is nowhere to be seen

Worst possible start to the half. No chance we score 2.

Saiss absolutely mugged off there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back