• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 16/10/2021 3.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Hwang has been absolutely shite. If Adama put in his kind of performance, this forum would explode.

They've both been wank. In fact, you'd struggle to name someone who ain't been bar Sa.

Hopefully changes soon now. Delay on that front was a worry against Newcastle but it will be a bigger one this time. That is in Lage’s gift.

Traore and Hwang I feel for. Midfield three has struggled. Back five meh. Saiss has cost us really and Marcal didn’t defend that side well either

neves what kind of cross is that...

neves again...

I’m going to really stick my neck out here and claim we won’t make Martinez make a worthwhile save again today

Donk seems like a zombie, uninterested

I’m going to really stick my neck out here and claim we won’t make Martinez make a worthwhile save again today
You’d be surprised wouldn’t you

Things just continue to not quite click, and I don't know if Bruno will see January.

We are on top at the moment, so why isn’t he getting Raul on the pitch?

Biggest criticism of Bruno so far has to be his indecision to make substitutions at key points. It’s obvious to me we’re not scoring with Adama + Hwang as the front 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back