• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 16/10/2021 3.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolute garbage from Hwang. He's been utterly terrible all game and that was criminally bad. Dendonker has been absolute shit too. Why is he still on the pitch? He contributes absolutely fucking nothing.
Something tells me you don't like Donk, I don't know what it is but I get a feeling

Just as we seemed to be getting back into it. Can't believe how many times we've given the ball away. Not sure Bruno's game management has been particularly good today.

Mentally weak performance from most today and some key players have been hiding.

We've handed Villa the match from the start. Hwang & Raul proved a good double act so why split them up ??? Raul only played 20 minutes in Mexico match

Hwang shouldn’t have been on the pitch to make that mistake. Do they not allow subs before the 85th minute in Portugal or something? We are playing like shit make a change

Something tells me you don't like Donk, I don't know what it is but I get a feeling

In his defence he's a defensive midfielder being asked to get forward. He's an absolute coward though, seen him repeatedly shit out of 50/50s so he deserves what he gets.

That is absolute garbage from Hwang. He's been utterly terrible all game and that was criminally bad. Dendonker has been absolute shit too. Why is he still on the pitch? He contributes absolutely fucking nothing.
Er, could somebody tell Bruno please?

Fucks sake, this game is well lost now. Im starting to have my doubts about Lage, why dont he make substitutions ?

would be interesting to know how big Villas squad is compared to ours, they also scores a lot more goals than we do...

Seems like Jimenez just making up the numbers on the bench with the third choice keeper!

Fabio and Podence coming, why bother putting Jimenez on the bench if he’s never going to play

Semedo loses the ball again trying a move that he isn’t fully committed to

Podence and Silva. It's 00:38 here in Korea and I'm not sure I can be arsed with the rest of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back