• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan and Neto are new to the club and played even less and loom way more accomplished. Sorry, I am not impressed for our only major summer investment he's inadequate.

Nonsense

Ruddy not covered himself in glory tonight then. Disappointing for us and him.

Wtf had Kodja got on his head?

To be fair if you weren't watching it and just relying on the people on here, everyone is shit !

Good run by Neto. Should have gone over for a chance of penalty. Staying on his feet didn't help him .

To be fair, I don’t think we’ve been shit at all - we have looked lightweight though, which you’d probably expect with such young players against their levels of experience.

Hopefully Neto having a pop at Nuno on the way off means we won't have to see him again for a while. Gash.

Should have gone down, number of soft fouls in this game is daft.

I think you are being very harsh indeed.

Your right to do so, but like I say, harsh.

Maybe. But I honestly find it difficult to remember any worthwhile contributions to most games. Even the goal tonight was a tad fortunate as it looked like he ran offside.

Hes had plenty of game time in the PL and Europe and struggled to make any kind of impression.

He's played 720 minutes after tonight. Scored 2 goals with 4 assists he's hardly Frankowski.

It takes some people time to settle in.

Maybe. But I honestly find it difficult to remember any worthwhile contributions to most games. Even the goal tonight was a tad fortunate as it looked like he ran offside.

Or you could say he timed his run nicely to stay onside and finished well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back