• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neto was not gash. Him Cutrone and Vinagre are the only ones who have looked interested in scoring. Easy to look shit when you’re isolated. So much for young and hungry, they look much more interested in preventing another Villa goal than scoring one themselves.

We had a chance to lump a cross in to the box from that free kick, but decided to pass it back to Bennett who was stood nearly on the edge of our own box.

Hopefully Neto having a pop at Nuno on the way off means we won't have to see him again for a while. Gash.

Fucking bollocks Jinks. Bore off with your negative shit.

He's played 720 minutes after tonight. Scored 2 goals with 4 assists he's hardly Frankowski.

It takes some people time to settle in.

Fair enough you are hopefully correct but can you tell me what you've seen from him that makes you think he has potential, cos I just haven't seen anything yet.

Fucking bollocks Jinks. Bore off with your negative shit.
He looked alright on his debut. Done nothing since and looks a bit of a 'nothing' player. Cutrone has been treated like a hero since arriving and has looked average at best.

I couldn't care less if you disagree, tbf.

Neto gash?

And you have the gall to moan when people call you out for being a negative imbecile? Laughable. Utterly fucking laughable.

Fair enough you are hopefully correct but can you tell me what you've seen from him that makes you think he has potential, cos I just haven't seen anything yet.

He has looked technically excellent at times, works very hard and does have an eye for a poachers finish. His distribution and hold up play need work though and it does look like he needs a few chances to score right now.

Hes had plenty of game time in the PL and Europe and struggled to make any kind of impression.
Whilst Cutrone is played upfront on his own, we will never see much of him... Dont see the point in sticking BAS on the wing either... Pointless

He looked alright on his debut. Done nothing since and looks a bit of a 'nothing' player. Cutrone has been treated like a hero since arriving and has looked average at best.

I couldn't care less if you disagree, tbf.

Gash is a daft word to use but generally I'd agree that he's nowhere near as attacking as he should/could be. Looks for the simple pass rather than taking on his man.

Nuno doesn’t want an equaliser. We’re still parking the bus.

Neto gash?

And you have the gall to moan when people call you out for being a negative imbecile? Laughable. Utterly fucking laughable.
I really like the look of Sanderson & Jordao, but I don't suppose that fits your agenda.

Six minutes? Did the ref stop the clock when I went for a poo?

I really like the look of Sanderson & Jordao, but I don't suppose that fits your agenda.

Only one agenda. Your desperation to be negative in a match thread yet a fucking gain.

No doubt you'll cry about how hard done by you are when people call you up for it.

Only one agenda. Your desperation to be negative in a match thread yet a fucking gain.

No doubt you'll cry about how hard done by you are when people call you up for it.
Call me up for what? Having an opinion?

You, Johnny & Pablo, every single week :icon_lol:

Call me up for what? Having an opinion?

You, Johnny & Pablo, every single week :icon_lol:

Mario Ballotelli syndrome. You could just pack in your negative shit it's fucking boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back