• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/10 Build up and match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vallejo can ping a descent crossfield ball #positive

If you didn't know which four players had cost the thick end of £50m from Milan, Real and Lazio there's fucking no chance you'd have guessed it based on their performances. Quite an entertaining game though and some good experience

Call me up for what? Having an opinion?

You, Johnny & Pablo, every single week :icon_lol:

Hmmm

Last time I posted in a match thread was some time ago.

But you are a negative poster. And it makes you look an imbecile. Report it. I don't give even the slightest sliver of a fuck.

We didn’t disgrace ourselves but someone will have to explain to me how that was a positive exercise.

We were probably one or two senior players away from still being in the hat.

If you didn't know which four players had cost the thick end of £50m from Milan, Real and Lazio there's fucking no chance you'd have guessed it based on their performances. Quite an entertaining game though and some good experience

This. Thought Sanderson looked decent.

Ah well, no complaints on a 2-1 defeat - our u23’s against their reserves. Good match experience for our youngsters. Impressed with Perry and a goal for Cutrone, and no injuries to any of our squad players.

Roll on arsenal at the weekend now. Night all!

Im not sure Sandersen is suited for that position at all,doesnt come forward and drifted back into centre defence evertime Villa attacked, forgetting his wide man.
Stick him in centre defence and he can win balls and bring it out from the back.

From the papers today -

I suppose it makes sense for Nuno. Send the kids out, knowing that if they lose, he can say "I am prioritising the league game v Arsenal and the Europa League" - but he also knows that the kids will be hungry and will want to prove themselves capable, so should put a good performance in either way, regardless of whether it's enough to win or not. Win win for Nuno.

Likely outcome: we lose tonight and Villa get bragging rights for a couple of weeks, until we turn them over in the league on 10/11.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back