• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever won 3 games in a row in the Prem?

Have we ever won 3 games in a row in the Prem?

Twice last season I think

Edit. 3 Times

Chelsea, Newcastle Bournemouth

Leicester, West Ham, Everton

Arsenal, Watford, Fulham

Did it three times last season.

Chelsea/Newcastle/Bournemouth
Leicester/West Ham/Everton
Arsenal/Watford/Fulham

Edit: Out of here, you

We shouldn't be settling for a draw with these twats. There's a place in the Champions League out there to be won ffs. No mercy. I hope we crush them.

As per the last 2 games - man for man we are better & it shouldn't be close, but even if it is we will still come out on top.

We shouldn't be settling for a draw with these twats. There's a place in the Champions League out there to be won ffs. No mercy. I hope we crush them.

Amen If the vidi printer has to spell the score in brackets I would not be unhappy

This won’t be the walk in the park that some are predicting, Villa will undoubtedly raise their game. They know a win puts huge pressure on the sides around them.
Agreed pound for pound we are a better side and if we play close to our best there’s only 1 winner.

s-l640.jpg

This won’t be the walk in the park that some are predicting, Villa will undoubtedly raise their game. They know a win puts huge pressure on the sides around them.
Agreed pound for pound we are a better side and if we play close to our best there’s only 1 winner.

Agreed it wont be a walk in the park but you have to remember they've only won 7 games all season, they will raise their game but that just plays straight into our hands, let them push for a win it only helps us :)

our game management will be on. 1-0 or 2-0, prep for the next game...

Agreed it wont be a walk in the park but you have to remember they've only won 7 games all season, they will raise their game but that just plays straight into our hands, let them push for a win it only helps us :)

A draw suits neither really to

Lots of suggestions of Hause on that thread. I don’t think that would be wise.

Also suggesting finding Alan Hutton and playing him as he kept him quiet in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back