• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of expected it, keep it tight for an hour and hopefully be 1-0 up and bring Neto and Traore on to terrify them for half an hour.

Villa dropped McGinn and theoretically playing with 2 forwards. Anyones guess on the formation mine would be 433 with Samatta on the right and Grealish on the left. Could be a Watford last season 4222 I suppose
e7858de93f2228660dd397e690df3d46.jpg

No less confident in the win, but from an entertainment pov I'm gutted we've not gone 343. It'd be really nice to give someone a bollocking

I hope I'm not tempting fate here, but I really fancy us to take these apart.

Villa dropped McGinn and theoretically playing with 2 forwards. Anyones guess on the formation mine would be 433 with Samatta on the right and Grealish on the left. Could be a Warford last season 4222 I suppose

4-3-1-2 with Grealish roaming behind Davies and Samatta

Matt Targett is going to be shitting it about our first substitutions.

Hang on, I’m not seeing Traore on the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s there on the official team

4-3-1-2 with Grealish roaming behind Davies and Samatta

Matt Targett is going to be shitting it about our first substitutions.
That means their full backs provide the width which plays into our hands on the counter

Villa dropped McGinn and theoretically playing with 2 forwards. Anyones guess on the formation mine would be 433 with Samatta on the right and Grealish on the left. Could be a Watford last season 4222 I suppose

No obvious width so I reckon they're going to pack the midfield to try to stop us playing. With two up top and Grealish somewhere I think they'll be pressing high and hard too.

The longer this game goes on the more advantages we get.

Tim -

A few websites are listing Terry Taylor on the bench instead of Traore. I can see the similarities but that's a malicious mistake ignore it.

Britney saying Taylor on the bench is an error.

PA probably made a booboo and all other channels are getting their feed from PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back