• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) build up 14/10

I'm hoping that not everyone off the Forum is at the match and will be posting on here throughout. Can't be there, can't watch it on tele, and no WolvesTV. I will appreciate any updates going :)

I'm hoping that not everyone off the Forum is at the match and will be posting on here throughout. Can't be there, can't watch it on tele, and no WolvesTV. I will appreciate any updates going :)

I will be around (can watch on SKY) & will update

Thanks Parkin, I'll be glued to your every word :)

Will do what I can, but watching via the PC so have to come off screen to type - really should sort out access through the TV (though thinking at that it wouldn't help as they are in different rooms ;)

Will do what I can, but watching via the PC so have to come off screen to type - really should sort out access through the TV (though thinking at that it wouldn't help as they are in different rooms ;)

Snap one to the left and one window to the right, you can watch and type. :)

Really excited for this one. Think we should win, as long as we before to our abilities. Villa are decent but we should beat everyone on our day (and most people not on our day). Looking forward to showing them they aren't as good as they think!

I'm a bit worried about today, with Boly apparently not fit enough to feature I fear for our back line. I hope Nuno is brave and chucks Coady back in we need that footballing ability in the middle.

I think we lose 2-1 Costa with the goal for us.

They will be all over Jota I think he will get kicked off the park.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back line is fine without Boly. I'd me more worried about Coady struggling physically against Kodjia. I'd be tempted to play

Batth - Miranda - Hause

I'm a bit worried about today, with Boly apparently not fit enough to feature I fear for our back line. I hope Nuno is brave and chucks Coady back in we need that footballing ability in the middle.

I think we lose 2-1 Costa with the goal for us.

They will be all over Jota I think he will get kicked off the park.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If they are all over Jota that is going to leave Costa and Cav with loads of space. I am hopeful we can win this. We have the pace to tear the defence a new one

Gonna be somewhere without any signal from four until about eight or so, so for the first time this season going to try and watch the full match highlights tomorrow on WolvesTV and also try and avoid seeing the final score before then. Haven’t worked out how, seeing as WolvesTV puts the score in the headline on the site, but has to be worth a try...

Gonna be somewhere without any signal from four until about eight or so, so for the first time this season going to try and watch the full match highlights tomorrow on WolvesTV and also try and avoid seeing the final score before then. Haven’t worked out how, seeing as WolvesTV puts the score in the headline on the site, but has to be worth a try...

If its a Sky match will the OS have the full match tomorrow?

If Boly's not fit then the only changes will be Coady and Douglas back in for Bennett and Vinagre.

So their back-line will be slow, slow, slower and slowest.
Good.

Back