• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...nces-tony-xia-14797888.amp?service=responsive

tenor.gif

Payroll is due on Friday.

Might be BS but

DgCm7OVWsAM8Rgc.jpg

I saw something along those lines yesterday but no first hand accounts.

As per the link from Deutsch, lots of bills to be paid this month, no income coming into the club and no news of a White Knight riding into Aston with a £30m cheque for Tony to use as he sees fit.

This reminds me of Dinglewatch and we rubbished Albion for starting that thread. :rolleyes

This reminds me of Dinglewatch and we rubbished Albion for starting that thread. :rolleyes

And criticism of that is nonsense, we are football fans and rivals with Villa, Albion etc, why shouldn't we talk about them? Why shouldn't they talk about us?

This thread was made due to the financial problems at Villa Park, and subsequently, a lot of the football news thread was taken over by this subject. It made sense to separate it.

This is nothing like Dinglewatch. We are not obsessed with Villa whereas WBA are clearly obsessed by us.

And there isn't one fan on here who would be overjoyed to see Villa fold.
I think it's a good way of keeping up with the goings on there

I don't want to see them disappear,I want them to drop to the Northern Premier League Premier Division.
I want at least a couple of decades of goading and looking down my nose at them, I've earnt it :)

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...he-trust-in-tony-xia-has-gone-at-aston-villa/

Even if Tony Xia finds a way to muddle through the storm, fans are never going to look upon their owner in the same way again. A zany Twitter persona just isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Why on earth would that have "cut it" in the first place?! He was embarrassing.

The situation isn't Villa fans' fault, of course it isn't. But they should have been asking a hell of a lot more questions. It wasn't until the day of the HMRC action/Wyness suspension that there was any kind of widespread questioning of the weirdo.

Even then there's loads of denial going on. Two on Quirks forum are like the Black Knight with each new story about the whole charade being dismissed out of hand.

I'm looking forward to the moment of realisation.

Took a quick glance at Villa Talk.

Play Grealish in a good team and I guarantee we'll see that he is better than Alli.

I'll let you know when I stop laughing, it might be some time in 2019.

I like this one:

They could at least give us the curtsey we always gives to other teams and pay way over the odds when buying players

Interesting custom.

Fucking hell they’re proper deluded, there’s some great reading on there.

Can people stop posting pictures of May curtseying, they freak me out! She's so weird.

Back