• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

He works for paddy power doing something, they had a video of him predicting stuff sitting at home with his mrs *

* said in the caption underneath her, wishes she’d married Alan Hanson

Just outside Faringdon after he was sacked as manager of Oxford United. He had the place for quite a while and ran it into the ground over many years.

Not my words Carol, the words of High Performer Jake Humphrey.

HP1.png

Never want to see the note he left himself that led to his children arriving

Reminds me of this, which had blank pages for the reader to fill in themselves.

71VrsGMyQLL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

There's a Kindle version. I shit you not.

HPK.png

Sorry Jake but I am not High Performance enough to own a pen and paper so I guess I'm out.

Might Jake be your new Richard Keys?

I'm torn on that one. Richard Keys is a monumental idiot who lives in a desert, with a joke TV show broadcasting to as many as 50 people at a time, who claimed he once personally brokered a transfer for the literal England goalkeeper when he was a junior reporter on local radio, but Jake "I'm too busy to work on Saturdays but definitely wasn't sacked" Humphrey is shilling this 1990s motivational speech crap for personal gain. It is quite reminiscent of Mark's musings on Neves this season so maybe they could pair up.

I'll get back to you.

Graeme Souness with more drivel stating how the old firm should be parachuted into the PL.
Might want to point out Scottish clubs have as much right to a place in English football as much as Dutch, Belgian and French sides.

CBS panel on NFL the other night.
Fucking hell, there were 4 of them and they never shut up for around 3 hours. Non stop noise.
Just SHUT UP!

You know it's their job to talk?
It's their job to inform and commentate on the game with a 2nd guy pointing stuff out and a bit of analysis.
These 4 bastards were just trying to compete and talk non stop, I'm sure there was some useful stuff in there, but it was far too much..
Like walking into a very small room but it's been decorated, 4 walls and ceiling in big mad huge patterned designer wallpaper...

Back