• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

Fox and NBC get it right with Aikman and Torico. Perfect.
Guess the old ways still have an audience
It's their job to inform and commentate on the game with a 2nd guy pointing stuff out and a bit of analysis.
These 4 bastards were just trying to compete and talk non stop, I'm sure there was some useful stuff in there, but it was far too much..
Like walking into a very small room but it's been decorated, 4 walls and ceiling in big mad huge patterned designer wallpaper...
I don't get to watch too much of American TV as I tend to watch Redzone but I don't mind CBS coverage. Fox HT show is the same thing.

Romo is the best colour commentator by a considerable stretch imo.

It's their job to inform and commentate on the game with a 2nd guy pointing stuff out and a bit of analysis.
These 4 bastards were just trying to compete and talk non stop, I'm sure there was some useful stuff in there, but it was far too much..
Like walking into a very small room but it's been decorated, 4 walls and ceiling in big mad huge patterned designer wallpaper...
Irony klaxon gets another outing.

As I'm like a stuck record, I thought I should leave the World Cup thread alone and post this in here - but Tyldesley was as bad last night as I can ever remember him.

He REALLY needs to learn that he's not the headline act, people haven't tuned in because they've heard he's on main comms and that he actively ruins every game he waffles through. Utter, utter shit last night from start to finish, barely a breath between one inane, hyberbolic dreck-filled sentence to the next.

That's before his commentary on the Welsh saviour Gareth Bale's moment, (you know - the guy who writes his own scripts). Clive's moment to shine and what does he say? "Bang". What a wordsmith.

Fucking tool - can't they just retire him? He's getting worse every time I hear him.

Pearce and Murphy aren't a good mix - both sound so miserable.

Danny gabbidon on the beebs motd highlights programme hasn't taken his hands out of his fucking pockets throughout the show. Wtf is that about?

Danny gabbidon on the beebs motd highlights programme hasn't taken his hands out of his fucking pockets throughout the show. Wtf is that about?
What’s wrong with his head? Don’t his neck muscles work?

Not my words Carol, the words of High Performer Jake Humphrey.

HP1.png
I've just vomited up my ribcage.

I'm torn on that one. Richard Keys is a monumental idiot who lives in a desert, with a joke TV show broadcasting to as many as 50 people at a time, who claimed he once personally brokered a transfer for the literal England goalkeeper when he was a junior reporter on local radio, but Jake "I'm too busy to work on Saturdays but definitely wasn't sacked" Humphrey is shilling this 1990s motivational speech crap for personal gain. It is quite reminiscent of Mark's musings on Neves this season so maybe they could pair up.

I'll get back to you.
Humphrey wins. Unless he's fucked his daughter's mate.

Morocco stuck a free kick comfortably over in the first few minutes. Like at least three feet over.

Hartson “good hit but always going over for me”

No fucking shit Sherlock.

Some classics this World Cup. I think that Dion said...

"It was a simple pass - but he made it look easy"
This is so bad that it circles back around to being deeply insightful.

Couple of pearlers from Eni Aluko - Listed Jimmy Greaves as one of her top 5 England strikers 'as he scored a hat-trick in the World Cup Final' then Richarlison has 19 goals in 40 games, 'do the math' that's a goal a game

Couple of pearlers from Eni Aluko - Listed Jimmy Greaves as one of her top 5 England strikers 'as he scored a hat-trick in the World Cup Final' then Richarlison has 19 goals in 40 games, 'do the math' that's a goal a game
She started badly with saying Wales should rest their starters against Iran and has got gradually worse

Back