• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

Someone told me a while ago that he used homophobia, sexist and transphobic slurs against his players in the dressing room all the time at Bristol Rovers, so I guess none of this should be a surprise. He’s properly unhinged at this point though

CTE vibes honestly
I don't think so, head knocks in football are not that common in the modern game and the subconcussive hits (not heading the ball) are unlikely to break even the mildest threshold for the kind of damage needed for CTE.

Barton would be unlikely to head the ball enough to cause any significant damage.

He's just a cunt, always has been, always will be. He's just wired wrong.

I don't think so, head knocks in football are not that common in the modern game and the subconcussive hits (not heading the ball) are unlikely to break even the mildest threshold for the kind of damage needed for CTE.

Barton would be unlikely to head the ball enough to cause any significant damage.

He's just a cunt, always has been, always will be. He's just wired wrong.
Just reminds me a bit of Antonio Brown, I think.

Well can say with confidence of all the things ITV have broadcast in the last 72 hours towering inferno will be the most interesting and I’ve seen it about 30 times

There's good money in the right-wing pandering game, and Barton making that shift in the light of his reputation and negligible managerial talent makes all the sense in the world.

He's just really bad at it, is all- no plausible deniability, no self-styled telling-it-like-it-is common sense, just straight up Lozza Fox on day one of the grift. That's not good business.

This whole situation reminds me of when Barton was a player and got sent off on the final day against Man City. By his own admittance he started lashing out quite wildly in the hopes of getting a reaction and taking someone off with him. Feels like he is jumping from one controversial topic to the next for attention and possibly some sort of GB News gig, might also want some kind of reaction to martyr himself over.

Interesting that since Barton went off on one Saturday there have been no female pundits on any of the three games on ITV or BBC that I've seen.

I doubt they've changed their line up because of that. He's desperate to get Lineker involved who's too smart to bite. Unfortunately Aluko gives a lot of ammunition, which tbf we've been saying on here for years. Horrible person, awful pundit and more than a little bit stupid

Back