• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Betting Thread

Good stuff mate, always nice to see the cunts get a bit of a battering, no matter how short lived!

Ridiculous that they have banned you for winning. I don't think what you were doing was gaming them in any way as the results could quite easily have gone against you.

Well they finally put a stop to me after I was about £500 in profit for the last 6 weeks.

Anyone got a Skybet account they don't use? ;)

I gave this a go but I’m so terrible at betting that I always get the ‘easy’ games wrong so even if the freeze works I still lose 😄

I gave this a go but I’m so terrible at betting that I always get the ‘easy’ games wrong so even if the freeze works I still lose 😄
Yeah that's the hard part, getting all 4 "bankers" to come in.

Ridiculous that they have banned you for winning. I don't think what you were doing was gaming them in any way as the results could quite easily have gone against you.
All they've done is taken that offer away from me. I can still do everything else on the account.

I was gaming the offer really, as it gave you much higher value to the accas than normal. They just wanted to encourage more mug punters to put more accas on and lose more money.

The 🥶👑 is back!

First weekend back on it and landed two. Dilemma now is do I use that bank to go max £20 stakes and really try and mullah them until the end of the season or they stop me again?

Screenshot_2024-04-20-19-52-50-513_com.skybet.app.skybet-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-20-21-42-58-973_com.skybet.app.skybet-edit.jpg

Currently blasting this:

Recently discovered a site called Dibz, not gonna make anyone rich but you get 2 free £1 bets every monday without risking your own cash.

They give various templates of bets which you chose and if 8 correct you win. Genuine site as daughter has cashed out previously, although had to top up £2. I've won a few times but re invested and lost winnings .

Any one wanting a sign up code to get additional free selections PM me. @Mods If not suitable to post here please delete.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_212517_DIBZ.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_212517_DIBZ.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back