• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy B'day to Lupo - if you are prepared to put the date up here then you deserve to be recognised

Hope you have had a good day

So sorry Cyber hope you have the happiest of days Sir

Paul
x

Happy B'day to Lupo - if you are prepared to put the date up here then you deserve to be recognised

Hope you have had a good day

Thanks mate - only just seen this! I was in Wells on my birthday on the way to a week in Somerset and Devon

Happy Belated Birthday Cyber! Hope you had a good day

Happy birthday to me! I will say it if no-one else will!!!

Apologies - have been away on a bowls tour for the last 5 days or would have wished you a good day

I know the 'pain' as no bugger acknowledged mine till I said something on here!!

Hope you had a good & relaxing day Cyber

Thought the rumour was you preferred it not mentioned PLF :sneaky:

anyhows cyber, you old fart! :icon_wink:

It's my birthday today and I'd like to say thank you to everyone on here just for being you. Good and bad, even you Matk. (Maybe not Bear he's just fucking weird).

Love to you all.

Hope you've had a good birthday you nutcase ;)

It's my birthday today

Mate, I can honestly say,over the years you have joined a list of posters that have made this a better place, Loovens, The Guard Dog, Manhatten Project, The History Makers and you :)

Hope you had a wonderful day

Love
Paul
x

Mate, I can honestly say,over the years you have joined a list of posters that have made this a better place, Loovens, The Guard Dog, Manhatten Project, The History Makers and you :)

Hope you had a wonderful day

Love
Paul
x

Damned by the ultimate faint praise. Not even Cyber was mentioned. I can only thing I you voted Brexit.

Back